The Woodcutter and the Bird

Once upon a time there was a woodcutter lived in the city but there were not many trees in the place, which he cut down, so he soon left the city and came to the forest. But it was not easy to live in the forest. The cold bothered him a lot, But it was also necessary to cut the wood because if he didn't cut the wood, then what would he sell? When the woodcutter cut enough wood, he burned some wood to avoid the cold.
At that moment a bird flew from the tree, which was caught by the woodcutter. The bird asked nervously. " What are you doing" ? The woodcutter said: "I have lit a fire, now I will eat you. I can no longer be hungry" - the bird replied. "If I tell you a secret, will you leave me"? Said the woodcutter. "Yes I will leave you". The bird said: "Free me first." Finally the woodcutter freed the bird, and the lumberjack felt sorry for the innocent bird anyway - the bird said: "There is a gold box buried under the place where you are sitting. "When the woodcutter dug this place, gold really came out of it -
The woodcutter was very happy and came home with the gold, and then the he sold the gold and became rich.
A shopkeeper lived near his house. The shopkeeper told his wife to go to the woodcutter's house and find out from his wife how the woodcutter came to be so rich. When the shopkeeper's wife went to the woodcutter's house, the woodcutter's wife told him the whole truth. The shopkeeper's wife went back and told the shopkeeper the whole story , which made the shopkeeper greedy. By the way, the shopkeeper did not have a shortage of money but he was greedy. He closed the shop and took an ax and went to the forest and then started cutting wood. After a while he set fire under a tree so that maybe a bird would come and tell him the source of the gold. Then suddenly a bird came there and the shopkeeper caught him and said let's tell me the gold address too. 
Said the bird. "Let me Free first" The shopkeeper quickly released the bird. The bird said, "O greedy man! The woodcutter caught me because of hunger, and the woodcutter did not know what secret i am going to tell him, but you caught me because of greed and for that reason you left me free,  you deserve the treasure." No, "and the bird flew away and perched on a tall tree so that no one could catch it, so the shopkeeper was ashamed of what he had done." ! " There is an old saying "Greed is evil"

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts. Please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

"The Cheerful Dog"

The Zombie Kid

The Queen of Flowers