The Old King

In the old days there was a king who had four wives. The king loved his four wives very much and provided them with everything they needed. But the king loved his first wife a little less.  The king's life was such a luxury. As time went by, when the king got old, these wives left the king. One day, the king became very ill. He called them so that he could talk to them for the last time. So when the four wives got together, the king first called the fourth wife to his room.
The king loved his fourth wife the most and adorned her with expensive clothes and ornaments. The king said to her, "I am going to die and I do not want to go to the grave alone. Would you like to go to the grave with me?" The fourth wife replied sadly that I can not do that and then quietly got up and went out of the room then the king called his third wife - the king's third wife was very beautiful and When the king visited the neighboring countries, he took her with him to show off. The king also asked her if she would like to go with me in my grave but this wife also said sadly that she cannot fulfill his wish. She said "I love my life and I will remarry after your death. The king was very sad to hear this answer. Then the king called his second wife. The king was sure that she would not deceive him because whenever the king was upset or he needed help, So the same wife used to be the one who helped him. Now the king asked her the same question, "Will you go with me to my grave?" The second wife said I will arrange the funeral after your death.
The other wife was still in the room when a voice came. Your Majesty Wherever you go, I will go with you and I would like to go with you even after death. When the king turned around, this was his first wife. There was a wife whom the king paid little attention to. The king was very ashamed to see this and said, "I am sorry that I did not take good care of you and I am ashamed of what I did." 

Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts. Please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

"The Cheerful Dog"

The Zombie Kid

The Queen of Flowers