Peacock's sadness

Today was a lovely and beautiful rainy day. It was raining lightly. All the animals in the forest were very happy with the human beings. A peacock was dancing in the colorful and beautiful forest in the world of happiness.
Suddenly he thought of his ugly feet with his croaking and ugly voice, so he became sad for a moment. His face turned pale and tears came to his eyes. His eyes fell on a bubble. He saw a humming bird He was sitting on a branch of a nearby tree.
Hearing his voice, peacock said to himself, "How beautiful is his voice. Humans or animals are all crazy about his voice, but when I make my voice heard, everyone makes fun of me. How unfortunate I am." .
At that moment an old man appeared in the forest and said to peacock , "Why do you look so upset?" Peacock looked at the old man and sobbed, "My body is so beautiful and my feathers are beautiful on me." But all this beauty is useless for me because my voice is so harsh and ugly that everyone who hears it laughs a lot.
The elder said lovingly, "You are the only bird that looks sad and upset. God has given many blessings to His creatures."
You have been blessed with beauty. The eagle has been given the power to fly. The humming bird has a sweet and sarcastic voice, so do not worry about your shortcomings but learn to live with your shortcomings. There is happiness and satisfaction in it.
The Peacock was embarrassed to hear the elder's words and said, "You are right we should be thankful to God in every situation. I am thankful to God that God has given me beauty." He stopped living sad and started living happily.
                                    DIY Oil Painting Paint by Numbers Kits for Adult Paint Color ...

Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ’˜Nice....Always give importance to yourself... soon u will see..,there is nobody like you๐Ÿ’˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice articlee...good job..
    liked your content..
    you may also visit my blog by clicking below..


    who will cry when you die

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts. Please let me know

Popular posts from this blog

"The Cheerful Dog"

The Zombie Kid

The Queen of Flowers